This is the website of Christopher Neugebauer, a slightly wanderlustey programmer from Hobart, Tasmania. Whilst I expect to expand upon it in the near future, it doesn’t contain all that much at the moment. Topical articles can be found in my blog, and other things I put here are in the side bar, which can currently be found on the right.
Happy reading, etc!
Here is a list of posts I have recently added to my blog:
- 27 January 2014 : Hottest 100 Spoiling results (No Comments)
- 25 January 2014 : Booting out the Warmest 100 (1 Comment)
- 14 December 2013 : Talk: Making Mobile Web Services That Don’t Suck (No Comments)
- 14 December 2013 : Talk: Portable Logic/Native UI (No Comments)
- 13 December 2013 : Announcing the LCA2014 Open Programming Miniconf (No Comments)