I occasionally present talks on a variety of topics! Here are some of them!
- Job Security (in Python) – from PyCon US 2013, on techniques for making you indispensable for the maintenance of your own code.
- Test-Driven Repair presented at PyCon Australia 2015
- Java for Python Developers presented at Kiwi PyCon 2014
- Welcoming Everyone: Five Years of Outreach and Inclusion Programmes at PyCon Australia presented at linux.conf.au 2016 in Geelong, Victoria, and also FOSSETCON 2015 in Orlando, Florida
- Making Mobile Web Services that Don’t Suck – from DroidCon India 2013, on the difficulties of working with mobile networks, and how to make things easier.
- Portable Logic/Native UI – from DroidCon India 2013, on an interesting design technique for developing mobile applications.
- Android: The Land that Python Forgot? Presented as an Invited Feature Presentation at PyCon Canada 2013
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Java — a TUCS Tech Talk from March 2012, about Java, the technologies it inspired, and how Java has been inspired by those technologies.
- Android is not vi: User Experience for Geeks! (with Paris Buttfield-Addison) at LCA2012 — a talk about User Experience on Android, and how to get it right.
I sometimes present talks that I forget to add to this page. Try looking at my YouTube tech talks playlist in case I add it there.
- Christopher Neugebauer’s Tech Talks on YouTube